Let’s get ready to fly safe! Our priority has always been, and will continue to be the health and safety of our guests and team members. As we begin the process of re-opening parks across the country, we will follow all State/Province and Federal guidelines set forth for COVID-19. We are also following both the CDC and all local health authority’s guidance to reinforce our procedures. We have also implemented the following steps below to our already enhanced procedures to ensure all of our customers fly safe! Cleanliness and safety is our #1 priority and every Flying Squirrel facility will be cleaned with specialized EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectants and EPA-registered anti-microbial coating.
* The Sanitized® textile additive combines freshness, comfort and microbial material protection. The idea behind this protective technology is to reduce and prevent the colonization and multiplication of bacteria, mold and mildew, algae or dust mites – the cause of undesirable odors and illness – through the antimicrobial treatment on various types of material. The antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment, which has been tried and tested worldwide for many years, offers deep-down protection. The Sanitized® function is integrated into our Airbag and Foam Pit covers polymers during the production process, making this feature of protection permanent as it does not wash out or wipe off. Another reason why Flying Squirrel Sports is different from our competitors. Watch Sanitized Company Video
All staff will have their temperatures taken and health-screening prior to working their shifts. Any staff that has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be able to work. Guests will not be required to have their temperature taken to participate. Guests need to self-screen prior to coming and all guests need to stay home if they don\'t feel well.
No. We are following CDC guidelines as well as local health protocols. We encourage all guests to wear a face covering. If you do not have a face covering, we\'ll have surgical face masks available for purchase for $2.00 each upon check-in. Face coverings are not required to participate. Hand sanitizer will be required to use prior to use of our dodgeball court and rope swing.
Are they available in various sizes? Surgical face masks will be available to purchase for $2.00/each at the front desk check-in. At this time, face masks are available in one size.
YES. Our menu offerings are reduced. Closed packaged snacks, fountain pop and bottled beverages will be available to purchase. Hot food is suspended until further notice but available for scheduled parties.
No. There have been no Covid-19 cases tied to Flying Squirrel Trampoline Parks.
We have important health and safety guidelines posted at the entrance of all parks. All our guests are reminded about the importance of staying healthy and encouraging guests to follow guidance from the CDC, including recommended prevention measures. In addition, we have also enhanced our cleanliness measures to maintain a safe and hygienic environment.
The health and safety of our team members and guests remains our #1 priority. In line with guidance provided by the CDC and local government health authorities, we have enhanced our daily operations to maintain a safe environment including, but not limited to:
- Increased the number of regularly filled hand sanitizer stations at park entrance and select attractions, party rooms and bathrooms.
Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on an hourly basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
Daily park sanitization with sprayer that sanitizes trampolines, foam and all attractions.
- All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask and gloves (gloves are worn for specific positions).
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for employees assisting customers at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area.
- New sanitation and safety training module completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and signage posted throughout park.
- Reduced capacity and social distancing floor markers for queuing at lobby and all attractions.
- Hand sanitizer required prior to using all ropes course, rope swing, aerial silk, climbing wall and zip line attractions.
Floor markers showing recommended social distancing are located throughout the park for queuing in the lobby, at the cafe and some attractions. Park capacity is also reduced and we are asking all Guests to adhere to the social distance standard of 6ft apart (minimum) at cafe tables, platform seating, mezzanine seating and throughout the park. We have and will continue to reinforce our park rules as well, including daily cleaning during sessions.
Yes. But we encourage all guests to book their jump time online prior to coming. All participants require a liability waiver to be completed by their legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18 years old. All tickets and waivers can be completed prior to your visit! We also have placed in-store signage with QR codes that can be scanned with your mobile device. This allows you to purchase tickets, complete waiver and book a party all from your mobile device! Help us reduce peer to peer contact and purchase your tickets online today or in-store using your own mobile device!
Hand sanitizer provided throughout each facility
ENHANCED & DETAILED CLEANING PROCEDURES
Increase hourly sanitization throughout each facility
6 FT SOCIAL DISTANCING MARKERS THROUGHOUT THE FACILITIES
REDUCED GUEST CAPACITY
DEDICATED STAFF FOR DAILY CLEANING OF FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES
Mandatory temperature checks for every staff member
All staff members required to wear face masks
OPTIONAL FACE MASKS FOR PURCHASE FOR GUESTS
ENCOURAGING CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS FOR ADMISSIONS
INSTALLED SAFETY BARRIERS AT CASHIER REGISTERS
FACILITES WILL UNDERGO DISINFECTANT CLEANING
THIS IS HOW WE FLY SAFE WHILE STILL HAVING FUN!
We are implementing new safety measures and signage to encourage all customers and staff members to maintain social distancing during visits to our facilities.
ARCADE & GAMING
Our gaming areas will have a limited selection of arcade games active in order to support social distancing. Laser mazes and virtual reality experiences will be limited to 1-2 players.
Courts will have limited capacity to help support social distancing. All trampoline court mats and pads will have daily sanitizing schedules to ensure safe play.
FOAM PIT ATTRACTIONS
* All kiddie, slack line, battle beam, aerial silks, lyra and fidget ladder pits will be covered with a proprietary anti-bacterial and anti-virus textile additive treated covering material known as Sanitized®. This allows all our low impact pit covers to be sanitized daily and to remain open for safe use.
* All Flying Squirrel airbag attraction covers are manufactured with Sanitized®, which allow all of our airbag attractions to be safely sanitized daily and to remain open for safe use.
CLIMBING WALLS & ROPE COURSES
All traverse climbing walls will have reduced capacities of 2 guests spaced 10 feet apart between climbs. All ropes course climbers will also be spaced 10 feet apart. All clip-in harness walls will be operational with every other climbing belay used and setup for rotation to ensure social distancing is adhered to. All climbing holds/course elements will be sanitized daily.
All dodgeball capacities will be reduced to 50% to ensure proper social distancing is kept. Dodgeballs will be sanitized before and after games are played.